Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Childhood friend - Stockton California-USA show details Childhood friend - Stockton California-USA
by Jim Burruel on Jun 19th, 2015

Dr. Areana, (Artie) and I grew up together in the same neighborhood and attended same schools. Best part of growing up with Artie was sharing our summers playing on the delta fishing and rafting on the Calaveras river in Stockton, CA. Artie and I had the best of times and I thank him for being my friend. Just wanted to pass that along to your gentle patients. Yes, Dr. Arena also gets my 5-STARS Jimbo

by ana on May 13th, 2015

dr arena has been my ob for the last 6 years and has delivered 3 of my daughters hes an amazing doctor who is great at his job and actually takes time to listen.

Happy Camper =) show details Happy Camper =)
by Raquel Aleman on Nov 6th, 2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Doctor! He really cares about his patients. I love his "down to earth" demeanor and his casual conversation he has with his patients. I definitely recommend him to any expecting mother because he truely cares about his patients. I was severly sick with a bladder infection and he called me at home at night just to be sure I was feeling better and didn't have a fever still (Nowadays, that is UNHEARD of.) He delivered two of my sons and I WISH I would have known about him for my older son because the DR that delivered him left gauze inside of me and was NOT friendly. I was only about 18 then and it was the most horrific experience with an OBGYN. DR Arena changed my whole perception about OBGYN's. I still hate Doctors, but I love this mans passion!!

He has a motorcycle show details He has a motorcycle
Aug 5th, 2008

I saw Dr. Arena for the majority of my pregnancy and finally had to switch doctors. The majority of the visits consisted of him talking about himself as well as his Harley. Everytime I asked a question, there would be a 10 minute answer that was always VERY opinionated. He is VERY medically minded and will only allow labor and delivery to go 'his way'. The upside: he does an ultrasound at every appointment. I liked seeing my baby everytime! Other than that, I would NOT recommend him OR his office staff. His wife works behind the desk sometimes and seems as clueless as a Pick N Save cashier. I had a BAD experience with her. The front desk lady never smiles and doesn't seem as if she enjoys her job. He seems like a very intelligent man but his bedside manner is horrible.