Dr. Arthur Astorino MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

December 24th, 2016
I have been with Dr. Astorino for quite some time now. All of my care has been of the utmost professionalism. Every procedure was explained fully and I was always comfortable. All of the results of my care have been excellent and beyond my expectations. I would recommend Dr. Astorino's office to everyone.

November 29th, 2016
I chose this practice because my husband had such an excellent experience several years before. The office is very comfortable, the staff is knowledgeable and courteous, and all questions are answered thoroughly. My cataract surgery was easy and uneventful with excellent results using the Crystalens. My vision has much improved.

October 19th, 2016
I was referred to Dr. Astorino by my brother Dr. Jeffrey Bloom. My experience with the office was amazing. Everyone was so kind and helpful, but most of all Dr. Astorino and Susan went above and beyond, juggling schedules to get me into surgery ASAP.

August 5th, 2016
I was referred to Dr. Astorino by Dr. Sebag. I was very impressed by the level of care provided by Dr. Astorino and all of the individuals in his office. They took multiple measurements and performed multiple exams prior to surgery to ensure the desired result. I greatly appreciated the informational videos and additional education regarding the cataract surgery. the entire staff was very professional and well informed. they were able to communicate with me in a manner that I could understand easily. the result of surgery was outstanding, I am able to see clearly things that I was unable to see for years. My greatest thanks to Dr. Astorino and all of the staff at Astorino and Associates Eye Center.

December 22nd, 2014
Patient
Hands down the best eye doctor in the business. His Tech Andreea is awesome!

September 23rd, 2014
Dr. Astorino and Staff
My Husband and I both have had such a wonderful experience in Dr. Astorino's office. We moved from Annapolis, Maryland where my Husband had seen Retina Specialists, and Eye Care Specialists for 30 years. His care with Dr. Astorino has been exemplary! He has worn glasses for 70 years, since he was 6 and now, he sees beautifully after a cataract removal and new lens placed in his right eye. He is enjoying life so much more without wearing glasses and his vision is perfect! I just visited Dr. Astorino for a routine check up and the office staff and Drs. Are so kind and competent! We would recommend Dr. Astorino to everyone!!!

June 25th, 2014
Very upset with personal treatment
My second visit - the Dr. was not in. The rude receptionist claims they tried to call. No-one called! They wanted to re-schedule. It is 30 miles and half an hour each way for me, had to come with wife, thought my eyes will be dilated. Generally rude, unapologetic attitude, tried to make if seem like it is my fault. Some of my problems were not satisfactorily addressed during my first visit. I will never return!

April 9th, 2014
If you can make it through the rudeness his front staff maybe you will have a promising doctor's visit!

August 12th, 2013
The staff was competent and efficient, very professional. The procedure was excellent. My vision is outstanding. I am very pleased with everything.

March 31st, 2013
Very professional office

March 31st, 2013
Excellent treatment.

May 16th, 2012
Great Doctor
After reading these reviews, I made my appointment with Dr. Astorino as a glaucoma suspect. I have been very thankful for his excellent care. Not only is he treating the glaucoma, but he also found additional problems with my eyes that had been undiagnosed by others. He is guiding me through all of my eye issues with excellent treatment, attentive care, and compassion. He is great at explaining his diagnosis and treatment so that I understand what is going on with my eye health and vision. His staff is also professional and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Astorino to anyone seeking an excellent ophthalmologist and great doctor.