Dr. Arthur Astorino Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Astorino Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017

Thank you all sooooo much! I am delighted to be able to see again. I can not wait to do my left eye in 5 weeks.

May 24th, 2017

I was recommended by a friend to Dr. Astorino. The staff treatment is excellent. I was well educated about the procedures. My vision after the procedure has opened a new life for me!

April 18th, 2017

Dr. Astorino was recommended by my primary doctor.Dr. Astorino and the office staff did a great job on preparing me and educating me for my cataract surgery.

February 23rd, 2017

I came to Astorino and Associates because I was referred by one of my other doctors who had surgery here and was very pleased. The office staff, while very professional is also very friendly and competent. I just had cataract surgery and am very pleased with the outcome. There were numerous pre-surgery visits which resulted in smooth procedures and correct decisions.I am very happy, he is a great doctor!

December 24th, 2016

I have been with Dr. Astorino for quite some time now. All of my care has been of the utmost professionalism. Every procedure was explained fully and I was always comfortable. All of the results of my care have been excellent and beyond my expectations. I would recommend Dr. Astorino's office to everyone.

November 29th, 2016

I chose this practice because my husband had such an excellent experience several years before. The office is very comfortable, the staff is knowledgeable and courteous, and all questions are answered thoroughly. My cataract surgery was easy and uneventful with excellent results using the Crystalens. My vision has much improved.

October 19th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Astorino by my brother Dr. Jeffrey Bloom. My experience with the office was amazing. Everyone was so kind and helpful, but most of all Dr. Astorino and Susan went above and beyond, juggling schedules to get me into surgery ASAP.

August 5th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Astorino by Dr. Sebag. I was very impressed by the level of care provided by Dr. Astorino and all of the individuals in his office. They took multiple measurements and performed multiple exams prior to surgery to ensure the desired result. I greatly appreciated the informational videos and additional education regarding the cataract surgery. the entire staff was very professional and well informed. they were able to communicate with me in a manner that I could understand easily. the result of surgery was outstanding, I am able to see clearly things that I was unable to see for years. My greatest thanks to Dr. Astorino and all of the staff at Astorino and Associates Eye Center.

December 22nd, 2014

Patient

Hands down the best eye doctor in the business. His Tech Andreea is awesome!

September 23rd, 2014

Dr. Astorino and Staff

My Husband and I both have had such a wonderful experience in Dr. Astorino's office. We moved from Annapolis, Maryland where my Husband had seen Retina Specialists, and Eye Care Specialists for 30 years. His care with Dr. Astorino has been exemplary! He has worn glasses for 70 years, since he was 6 and now, he sees beautifully after a cataract removal and new lens placed in his right eye. He is enjoying life so much more without wearing glasses and his vision is perfect! I just visited Dr. Astorino for a routine check up and the office staff and Drs. Are so kind and competent! We would recommend Dr. Astorino to everyone!!!

June 25th, 2014

Very upset with personal treatment

My second visit - the Dr. was not in. The rude receptionist claims they tried to call. No-one called! They wanted to re-schedule. It is 30 miles and half an hour each way for me, had to come with wife, thought my eyes will be dilated. Generally rude, unapologetic attitude, tried to make if seem like it is my fault. Some of my problems were not satisfactorily addressed during my first visit. I will never return!

April 9th, 2014

If you can make it through the rudeness his front staff maybe you will have a promising doctor's visit!