A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Aufses:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aufses
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aufses Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Aufses, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Body Weight
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestinal Cancer
- Intestinal Diseases
- Intestinal Fistula
- Intestine Diseases (Ileal Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Aufses graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Aufses has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Harold Aufses MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur H. Aufses practice?
- Dr. Arthur Aufses has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Aufses practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.