A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Aufses:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aufses
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aufses Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Aufses, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Body Weight
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestinal Cancer
- Intestinal Diseases
- Intestinal Fistula
- Intestine Diseases (Ileal Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Aufses graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Aufses has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Harold Aufses MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur H. Aufses practice?
- Dr. Arthur Aufses has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Aufses practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.