A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Bakal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Bakal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Bakal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakal graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Bakal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Edward Bakal MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur E. Bakal practice?
- Dr. Arthur Bakal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Bakal practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, CA.
See Oakland Internists.