A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Balin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Balin, Internist, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Balin, FACP, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Ultraviolet Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Balin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Balin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur K Balin FACP, MD, and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur K. Balin practice?
- Dr. Arthur Balin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Balin practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Media Dermatologists and Media Internists.