A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Balin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Balin, Internist, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balin
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Balin, FACP, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Ultraviolet Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Balin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Balin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Kirsner Balin FACP, MD, and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur K. Balin practice?
- Dr. Arthur Balin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Balin practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Media Dermatologists and Media Internists.