A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Barnaby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Barnaby is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Barnaby, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Dr. Barnaby has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Joseph Barnaby MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Barnaby practice?
- Dr. Arthur Barnaby has 1 office location.
- Dr. Arthur Barnaby practices Surgery near , .