A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Barsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Barsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsky graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Barsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Joseph Barsky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Barsky practice?
- Dr. Arthur Barsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Barsky practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: West Newton, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.