A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Barsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barsky
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Barsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Barsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsky graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Barsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur J Barsky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Barsky practice?
- Dr. Arthur Barsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Barsky practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.