Dr. Arthur Bartolozzi, MD
Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist, Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
great surgeon show details great surgeon
by Patrick on Mar 18th, 2016

Dr Bartolozzi was very experienced and he was very knowledgeable in my orthopedic injury. I had surgery and I am now pain free and back to playing sports. Anybody looking for a great surgeon this is your guy.

Great experience show details Great experience
by Cathy on Mar 18th, 2016

Dr Bartolozzi was very caring and very informative. My whole experience at the Center City office was very smooth. I would definitely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.

Mar 10th, 2016

He is awesome

I felt like a piece of meat show details I felt like a piece of meat
by Lauren on Jan 10th, 2016

I went to get my hip checked out. It was the worst experience I've had with a doctor. I was shuttled around and poked and prodded by random people who didn't even introduce themselves. Dr. Bartolozzi finally came in and told me that I should have my hip replaced without even examining me or looking at my x rays. I'm 29 and have some minor hip pain. No thanks.

Great experience and results show details Great experience and results
by Harrison Tao on Dec 2nd, 2015

A little belated as a review since the surgery was in 2006-7, but maybe that's even better. He did meniscus surgery on my right knee, with fantastic results: tennis with no pain all these years since. Gracious, informative, kind. All in all, a very smooth experience.... which is why I'm going back to him for a meniscus problem with the OTHER knee!

Oct 15th, 2015

Great doctor

Feb 10th, 2015

He is a very nice Doctor, but I had surgery about 5 years ago and I have been in pain ever since I had both knees done, I have been back to him many of times and he says there is nothing he can do it happen sometimes. I am living with pain everyday of my life !