A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Basham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Basham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Basham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Basham graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Basham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Alden Basham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur A. Basham practice?
- Dr. Arthur Basham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Basham practices Ophthalmology near Los Gatos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Los Gatos Ophthalmologists.