A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Bassin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Bassin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassin graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Bassin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Irwin Bassin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur I. Bassin practice?
- Dr. Arthur Bassin has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Bassin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists.