A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Becker, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Becker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Becker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Abbe Becker MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur A. Becker practice?
- Dr. Arthur Becker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Becker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Bethesda Obstetricians & Gynecologists.