A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Behrmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Behrmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behrmann
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Behrmann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Behrmann, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Behrmann graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Behrmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Dominion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Edmund Behrmann MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arthur E. Behrmann practice?
- Dr. Arthur Behrmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Behrmann practices Psychiatry near Reston, VA.
See Reston Psychiatrists.