Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Never returned my call show details Never returned my call
by Potential Patient on May 2nd, 2014

I was reffered by a person who works for the church to see this man called him several times and he never returned my calls. By reading the reviews I'm glad he never did! Not proffesional at all.

Vespasian show details Vespasian
May 10th, 2013

Art spends more time and focus at his church than on his patients. Missed major signs something more was wrong, ended up in hospital where correct diagnosis was made, then he messed up the drugs and I ended up right back in hospital. He needs to retire and get out of practicing.

Apr 27th, 2013

I disagree with the last review. I have been under the medical care of dr behrmann for a long while. I was not only accurately diagnosed ,but he has directed my care. And prevented my symptoms from escalating. He is up on his medications I am proof. I do a lot do research. I take the latest drugs appropriate for my condition.

Mar 5th, 2013

Art is near the end of his career and is not up on his drugs. He has made multiple mistakes with patients with more sever psychological conditions. Probably good for mild conditions-mild depression, eating disorders, seasonal depression, but not personality disorders, bipolar, schitzo, etc....