Dr. Arthur Behrmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Behrmann?

Posted on February 1st, 2016

Not willing to work with patient. Tells you what he thinks the diagnosis is with his patient and it's the end of the discussion. He is not will to work with you or with other possibilities or even remedies. It's his diagnosis no matter what other doctors might thing and loads of medication even of they could be dangerous to your health.

Never returned my call

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

I was reffered by a person who works for the church to see this man called him several times and he never returned my calls. By reading the reviews I'm glad he never did! Not proffesional at all.

Vespasian

Posted on May 10th, 2013

Art spends more time and focus at his church than on his patients. Missed major signs something more was wrong, ended up in hospital where correct diagnosis was made, then he messed up the drugs and I ended up right back in hospital. He needs to retire and get out of practicing.

Posted on April 28th, 2013

I disagree with the last review. I have been under the medical care of dr behrmann for a long while. I was not only accurately diagnosed ,but he has directed my care. And prevented my symptoms from escalating. He is up on his medications I am proof. I do a lot do research. I take the latest drugs appropriate for my condition.

Posted on March 5th, 2013

Art is near the end of his career and is not up on his drugs. He has made multiple mistakes with patients with more sever psychological conditions. Probably good for mild conditions-mild depression, eating disorders, seasonal depression, but not personality disorders, bipolar, schitzo, etc....

Posted on November 20th, 2017