A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Bergh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Bergh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Bergh, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergh graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bergh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur F Bergh MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur F. Bergh practice?
- Dr. Arthur Bergh has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Bergh practices Anesthesiology near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Anesthesiologists.