Dr. Arthur Berman DO Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 5 reviews

December 23rd, 2015
Excellent doctor! After two other doctors made lifelong debilitating decisions and surgeries, Dr.Berman has recommended options that have made every day a little easier. He is easy to talk with and truly cares. Thank you!

September 18th, 2013
I had ulcertative colitis (Chrohn's Disease) for 27 years. Dr. Berman was the best gasto. doctor I ever had. He is compasionate, caring, extremely knowledgable and always available for his patients. Three years ago we actually had to give it up and do an ostomy surgery due to scar tissue that had accumulated so I don't go there anymore. I recommend hinm to any one that is having gasto. issues of any kind. He can diagonose and treat issues when other doctors are stumped.

October 19th, 2011
Exceptional Care
Dr. Berman is one of the best physicians I have gone to, He honestly cares about his patients, listens to your problems and concerns and sincerely helps you. He always has a smile on his face and is a genuinely good guy. I recommend him to everyone because he is really that good! And I am a tough patient that usually goes to 2-3 drs before I can find one I like. Dr. Berman is smart, caring, serious about taking care of his patients and provides personal care which is long gone in our current health care crisis. He is the real deal and I highly recommend him!

February 17th, 2011
excellent physician and very caring

July 25th, 2008
Dr. Berman is great. He is candid, open and honest. I also thought he was very thorough.