A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Bernhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Bernhang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Bernhang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernhang graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Bernhang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Maurice Bernhang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur M. Bernhang practice?
- Dr. Arthur Bernhang has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Bernhang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Orthopedic Surgeons.