A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Bernhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Bernhang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernhang
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernhang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Bernhang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernhang graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Bernhang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Maurice Bernhang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur M. Bernhang practice?
- Dr. Arthur Bernhang has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Bernhang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Orthopedic Surgeons.