A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Black is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Black
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Black Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Black, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Black has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- Garden Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Dewayne Black MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur D. Black practice?
- Dr. Arthur Black has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Black practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Biloxi, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Pascagoula, MS and Ocean Springs, MS.
See Biloxi Orthopedic Surgeons.