inactive

Arthur D Black MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

find a different ortho Dr
If you want to keep your limbs seek another Dr.

Horrible experience

June 26th, 2015
My husband arrived at the hospital with a open fracture to his right femur in Feb 2012 and after 24 hours of laying there Dr. Black came in to do the surgery and told me and my husband that his leg would be stronger than ever after surgery. At the first follow up Dr. Black wanted to know why my husband was still walking with 2 crutches and was very rude and arrogant. My. Husband tried to explain to him that he was still in serious pain and couldn't hold any weight at all on his leg and the Dr wouldn't hear it. One year later we found out he had osteomylitis Now 3 and a half years and 4 surgeries later and several drs he was given 2 choices amputation or find a specialist to save it. Luckily we found Dr. Xing and hopefully his procedure saved my husbands leg. Thank you so much Dr Black his leg is stronger than ever!

April 7th, 2011
Caring Doctor
when I went to his offices, his staff made me feel respected and they were very knowledgeable. Dr. Black himself, is engaging, honest, and sincere with his patients. I believe that he would take the necessary steps to ensure that the treatment I received would be the best thing for my interest. Thanks Dr. Black and staff.