Dr. Arthur Blackburn MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology El Paso, TX

January 19th, 2017
Go Somewhere ELSE!!!
Dr. Blackburn is a fine doctor, but seriously not worth the grief of the office staff. Office Manager refused to give me her name, because she was being so Unneccessarily rude! I have worked many customer service jobs in my life and would never have thought to be treated so low at an OB's office!! There are seriously so many many other great offices in El Paso! its a big city! ask around, go elsewhere and safe yourself the grief you will no doubtedly go through when you DO decide to transfer out of his care.

March 16th, 2014
Best ob/gyn
Dr. Blackburns staff is amazing..Dr. blackburn follows up makes sure you understand results is a very respectful dr... I would highly revomenf him.. I has a biopsy done and he ecplained how it was going to be done in person a week before explained to drink pain killers before..was not a painful procedure at all..

July 11th, 2011
misdiagnosis
Dr Blackburn told me I had Trichomonas when there was no way I could have that. He never did any lab test for that but gave the medication to clear it up anyway. It didn't clear up because I didn't have it. What I did have was a thyroid problem and endometriosis exacerbated by onset of menopause.As a result of an abnormal pap smear he also performed a uterine biopsy in his office with no anasthesia. I imagine a gunshot wound hurts less.He is not getting a 3rd try.

October 10th, 2009
Doctor Blackburn was very personable and professional. His staff is great. I would highly recommend his services.