A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Bobrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bobrove
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Bobrove Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Bobrove, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobrove graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bobrove has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Bobrove MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Bobrove practice?
- Dr. Arthur Bobrove has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Bobrove practices Rheumatology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Rheumatologists.