Dr. Arthur Bonnett IV MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2016
Office Should Not Treat Children
My kids were actually dismissed from the practice over a $30 copay for my son and daughter. For 4 years, this office treated both my children without incident. My parents brought my kids there and were not aware of our copay. They made us aware of $30 owed for my daughter and it was immediately paid. An open balance of $30 for my son was never brought to my attention or I would have gladly taken care of it. When we tried to make an appointment for my son, they brought it to my attention and I gladly offered to pay. At that point, I was told that my kids were both excused from the practice. I have nothing nice to say about this office. After 4 years, that is the way this office treats its patients. It is truly a disgrace that they care for children.

August 23rd, 2015
Love Dr,Bonnett,my son has been going to him for 9 years and he is so nice and patient with him, He makes everyone feel comfortable

March 16th, 2013
Not so happy
I am very disappointed in our care with Dr.Bonnett. The nurse takes HOURS, sometimes the next day to call its back. I had to call 2 days after a test was done for results that were done in the office. I was told they overlooked the results because they were short staffed. Every well visit we have waited over 30 minutes in the exam room with a naked, cold, baby. The nurse has us take our babies clothes off for weight and then we wait for up to an hour for Dr. Bonnett to come it. The last time we were there, I told Dr. Bonnett that the reason our baby had been screaming was because we had been waiting for an hour. He never acknowledged what I said. I'm so disappointed!!

December 20th, 2009
Dr. Bonnett is an awesome doctor. He has been seeing my daughter since the day she was born. He was at the hospital everyday around the same time and talked to my husband and I and made sure that we understood everything that was going on with our daughter. It is rare to find a doctor who truely cares about his patients and you know that he does. I recommend him to EVERYONE !!!

March 20th, 2017