A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Boshnack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Boshnack is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Boshnack, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boshnack graduated from Libero Institute University Di Med E Chirurgia Dell'aquila, Aquila.
Dr. Boshnack has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boshnack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur D. Boshnack practice?
Dr. Arthur Boshnack practices Gastroenterology near Wantagh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY.
See Wantagh Gastroenterologists.