Dr. Arthur Brantz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Brantz?

August 17th, 2016

Best gyno I've ever had. Takes the time to really listen to you and reassures you that you're okay. As a female, it's really nice to have a respectful male doctor

November 7th, 2014

Caring and Knowledgable

Dr. Brantz has been my OBGYN for over 21 years. He delivered my son and he has always been a kind, gentle Doctor and always makes you feel at ease enough to discuss very sensitive and uncomfortable topics. He is very reassuring and has a bedside manner. It is hard to find a good caring Doctor like Dr. Brantz.

June 28th, 2013

Smart and Experienced

I followed Dr. Brantz when he switched to this practice earlier this year. I have been working with him for about 7 years and his innovative thinking and vast knowledge of how a woman's body works has turned out to be a lifesaver for me. If you are a gal who thinks that you have some unusual "lady issues," I recommend Brantz. And fellas, he could be helpful to you when looking for second opinions or new perspectives.

June 24th, 2013

A Doctor who really listens!

Doctor Brantz is an excellent, caring doctor who really listens to his patients and cares about them. With so many years of experience, he has seen everything. I feel his took his time, listened to my concerns and was very knowledgeable. I recommend him.

March 14th, 2011

Best GYN I've ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Arthur Brantz, basically saved my female organs. Another doctor wanted to butcher me. It would have left me feeling lifeless. I would have had to take hormone therapy unnecessarily and ended up with osteoparosis for nothing. The other doctor wanted to do a hysterectomy and then some just because, never offered me any alternatives. Dr. Arthur Brantz is great and his beside manner is wonderful

May 3rd, 2017