Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Psychiatrist

3.0

The WORST. Show very few professionalism... show details The WORST. Show very few professionalism...
Jun 3rd, 2016

I have been twice to see Dr Bregman with my son. He have no manners. Doesn't take time to talk about the patient. He gave me the first medication that comes to his mind. And to be worst the recipe for the medication was wrong the pharmacy didn't gave me the medicine then I call the office to let them know about and they call me back until 5 days after. Then we went for second time he didn't even let me sit and say same medications and give me another recipe and try to explain to him about the problem and he insist to give me the same just add generic and send me with the recepcionist and then the assistant just fill a paper very quick and tell that will work. It Didn't WORK and the pharmacy say they couldn't give me the medication. Now My son is going to crisis and I have no medication or no one to reach because is a weekend. In conclusion the WORST....

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Pat on May 16th, 2016

Amazing Doctor , Dr. Bregman have seen my daughter for three years, and have made a difference. Dr. Bregman remove all extra medications my daughter was given and control her with only two. We have seen a big difference, the school have seen a big difference too. I will recommend Dr. Bregman to anyone, his experience is just impressive .

Prescription Drug Peddler show details Prescription Drug Peddler
by Amelie on Mar 23rd, 2016

This man is truly an is an to the medical profession. After 3 hours in the waiting room and the barrage of patients in and out within the first 3 minutes with a prescription in hand, I was shocked to say the least, I'm sorry to call this like I see it, but BE WARE! This man is rude, doesn't let you speak, speaks over you in a raised tone, I didn't even know if I was talking to a Doctor or a patient, my question was did he have his meds that morning? I am honestly beside myself. I brought my child here, and I am so sorry this was her first experience, this is not how a Doctor should behave. I am myself in the medical field, and I could not believe this was happening. He basically in not so nice words rushed though in a loud, rude and condescending tone though the emotional distress of the child, and gave his opinion of this child entire character all within the first 2 minutes of asking 3 questions. I can't even stress this enough. Please I urge you find someone else. This Doctor is not there to help you take care of the problem, he's there to get you hooked on the pill of the month, that I know from the Pharmaceutical representative that was there even before the Doctor himself arrived. I wonder how much kick back he receives for pushing all these meds on his patients. I am literally disgusted. I can't even.

Feb 22nd, 2016

Dr. Bregman is absolutely horrible. He doesn't listen to your medical needs. He prescribed me on a medication I felt was making my condition so much worse. After expressing this to him, he claimed I needed to listen to him instead and made my dosage even higher, of the same medication that was negatively affecting me. After waiting for my appointment for 1 hour every time I started speaking to other patients. Turns out they had the same problem but their problem was even worse. I wouldn't wish this doctor on my worst enemy.

You must try him out. show details You must try him out.
by L.Shaw on Jun 24th, 2015

Mr. Bregman is a excellent experience Doctor. He does a great job.He take time with his patient. He go out his way to help them in any medical way. He's honest ,not many are like that.

Jun 18th, 2015

1 wait time with often less than 5 minutes spent talking to me. Just peddles drugs he has advertisements for in wait room and office

This man cured me of panic disorder, anxiety and depression. Thank God for him. show details This man cured me of panic disorder, anxiety and depression. Thank God for him.
by Maurice C. on Feb 10th, 2015

For several years I had suffered from anxiety and panic attacks followed by bouts of severe depression almost to the point of suicide. I went to see Dr. Bregman and he put me on a course of medication and treatment that completely made these disorders go away. I have not had another panic attack or suffered from any depression since he treated me. For those of you who attack him or call him a simple "pill pusher" please understand that you either do not know what you are talking about, have not given his treatment a chance to work and are probably very upset about you or your child's situation and are looking for someone to blame such as Dr. Bregman, who is there to help you. You are not the expert with decades of experience dealing with thousands of patients. He is.

Stay Away show details Stay Away
by concerned mother on Sep 7th, 2014

I took my daughter to see Dr Bregman for severe depression. Our first meeting with him last at most 15 minutes. After that, it was anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes. The last two times the prescriptions were on his desk when we sat in front of him. He prescribed a medication to her that has not yet been approved by the FDA for children or adolescents. I underdtand sometimes that is done but he should make the parent aware before prescribing it. He never told me. At one pint, he asked me what medication I thought she should be on? I thought he was the doctor?? The last time we saw him, I walked put with an additional prescription (making it 3) for a 15 year old. After giving it to her for 3 days I stopped giving it to her. It had a sedating effect on her. I urge anyone reading this to find another doctor. There are many out there. This doctor may have been good at some point but is not anymore. He has no patience & has a very hard time listening. Stay away from him.

Licensed pill pusher show details Licensed pill pusher
Jan 14th, 2014

Just take a look for yourself at the people waiting in his lobby. They're all there waiting for the next prescription of pills. His 'meetings' take at most 2 minutes, then he pulls out his prescription pad. If you care for your child, then see someone else please. Our child is over 18 and there's nothing we can do about him changing doctors. He's addicted to the pills already and the 'doctor' does not even question his demeanor. He's an absolute insult to the child psychiatry field.

Not that good of a doctor.. show details Not that good of a doctor..
Nov 16th, 2012

I had this doctor when I was Baker Acted at Miami Children's Hospital and I do agree with the other reviewers here. He doesn't really listen to your problem and how you're doing with medication. The staff did warn my mother about this guy and the way he diagnoses his patients. When he would see me, we would talk for just one minute or even less just to see what medication he should put me on. Be aware that he could hold a patient for longer, even if they are pretty stable!

Good...at first show details Good...at first
Oct 3rd, 2012

I started seeing Dr. Bregman while I was in inpatient treatment at a hospital (He was one of the psychiatrists affiliated with the hospital I was in). At first, Dr. Bregman seemed to be doing a very good job, he provided feedback and seemed genuinely interested in my well-being. However, after a while, my visits seemed to be much shorter and he never seemed to ask me if I felt like the treatment was responding. I was confused after a while as to what I was actually diagnosed with...he dismissed my question with a simple, "Oh, it's just an unspecified mood disorder." After that statement and his cold demeanor, I decided to stop seeing him.

Excellent physician but sometimes rushed show details Excellent physician but sometimes rushed
Feb 22nd, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Bregman for severe Postpartum depression for quite some time. He is extremely knowledgeable about this illness and I highly recommend him. Not only was he able to help me fully recover from a very serious case of postpartum depression after a pregnancy loss, but because of his recommendations and care, I have been able to avoid re-occurrence after my last pregnancy. I cannot begin to tell you what a huge deal that is.He is one of those people who is always running around, so he sometimes seems like he is a bit rushed. But, if you have a question or need to discuss something, all you have to do is tell him. He will immediately discuss anything with you that you need. I think that part of the reason he often seems rushed is that he follows up with his patients more regularly than most other doctors, so he sees a lot of patients in one day. He wants to make sure that any medication that he is giving you is working as it should, and always discusses possible changes if needed. He also checks to be sure that you are getting needed therapy with a counselor of some sort in addition to medication.I can see how his bedside manner might put some people off, but I have found him to be a very caring and extremely knowledgeable physician. I highly recommend him if you have a serious psychiatric disorder.

Jun 29th, 2009

I felt like he was more of a pill pusher than a caring doctor. Rushed you in. Not much input.