Dr. Arthur Bulger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Bulger?

Very good doctor

Posted on January 31st, 2013

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Bulger for over 20 years. Dr. Bulger is very caring and takes the time to listen to our concerns. Because Dr. Bulger takes the time needed with each patient, the wait times tend to get longer as the day progresses. We address this by making appointments only early in the day. Dr. Bulger's follow ups are very thorough and helpful. The staff is great in every way.

another patient

Posted on March 26th, 2012

well, I am sure at one time DR bulger was an eager intern however, I think he has lost his zest for really helping patients it may be time to retire and let someone that cares step in. the other doc thats there, I want to forget his name and did doesn't know doodly squat,scribbner that the guy, I could give a better diagnosis them him just look at web md and you can do it, how he got out of med school ???

Posted on November 1st, 2011

Waiting way too long , Saw Dr. Bulger walking by door , gave me a dirty look,First thing he stated was what he wasnt going to do for me.his bed side minor very poor , I use to see Dr. bulger years ago , then i had a change in insurance.I guess he didnt like this.I had to pay out of pocket for this visit. was a waste of money.He didnt even check me , only nurse.In the 6 minutes he was with me.nothing was handled.All i heard was what he wasnt going to do. when i called set up appointment , i told person taking appointment. everything i was coming in for,Dr. Bulger refused Help my statement was why didnt person taking appt. tell me this or you could have called me.you acted like you new when you saw me in your " Room" when i got the dirty look. this was a total waste of my money as i stated to you . out of work !!! I guess this also upset you No money , !!you can gouge me for..This was the first time a Doctor ascted like this too me. for the money i had to pay , for nothing .I request all my money back an Ill go to a different Doctor.

Wish there were more like him

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

I had been referred to Dr Bulger by a friend of mine. Upon first meeting him he immediately put me at ease. He has a wonderful personality and is a straight shooter.Even though sometimes his wait times are long, it's well worth it. The man is dedicated to his patients and will be there every step of the way.The other reviews that state that he works well into the late hours are very true. I had another primary (that works in the same network) that had requested some images. Even though Dr Bulger was not the one who had ordered them, because he had received the imaging information too, he called me that evening to advise me of the results of the images. That was above and beyond the call of duty.I have yet to find another doctor with the same level of commitment to their patients. I'm sad that I'm no longer living in that part of the country.

He's the best Dr. I've ever had

Posted on September 9th, 2009

Dr. Bulger has stood by me thru many things this past year, including 2 major surgeries. One for lung cancer. He has been there to literally hold my hand. I don't think they make Dr.'s like this anymore, and I'm blessed to have him as my physician. I would recommend him to anyone, but especially women. He has never discounted anything I've said. He's straight forward and acts immediately. Thank you Dr. Bulger for all you do.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 6th, 2008

Dr. B is a no-nonsense doctor. He takes his job very seriously and always goes the extra mile to ensure his care is the best he can provide. He works very long hours and it is not uncommon for him to call with questions or results well past dinner time. I would reccommend him to anyone in need of a doctor.