Dr. Arthur Bunzel MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Laguna Beach, CA

4.8

June 27th, 2015
I have many orthopedic problems. Dr. Bunzel was the best orthopedic doctor that treated me.

September 15th, 2013
retired korean war veteran
in 1968 i was involved in a motorcycle accident. they were going to amputate my right leg just above the knee. i had a broken tibia that pushed through my knee..Dr Bunzell saved my leg after hours of surgery.I am now 81 years old and my leg is still kicking lol.. Thanks doctor for saving my leg..

February 23rd, 2009
I first met Dr. B when I was 8 1/2 years old (I am now 52), when I broke my L femur. I continued to see Dr. B due to a condition called Fibrous Dysplasia. This was and still is a rare bone disease, but Dr. B was up to the challenge. If there was something about the condition that he did not know, he would do research and find out. He is a wonderful and extremely gifted surgeon. My life has been in his hands many times with the many surgeries that I have had to endure. I would continue to see him but for my move to Central California. I now have to travel to San Francisco for treatment. Dr. B is one of, if not the best, orthopedic surgeon(s). I would recommend him to all of my friends and family and have indeed recommended him in the past.