A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Buonaspina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Buonaspina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Buonaspina, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buonaspina graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Buonaspina has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Kings County Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buonaspina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur Buonaspina practice?
Dr. Arthur Buonaspina practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians, Staten Island Pediatric Specialists, and Staten Island Infectious Disease Doctors.