A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Buonaspina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Buonaspina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buonaspina
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Buonaspina, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buonaspina graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Buonaspina has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Buonaspina MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Buonaspina practice?
- Dr. Arthur Buonaspina has 5 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Buonaspina practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians and Staten Island Pediatric Specialists.