Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites), Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist

New Dorp
Richmond Pediatrics
107 Edgegrove Ave
Staten Island, NY 10312
(718) 984-5437
Locations and availability (1)

|  Amazing doctor!!  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

He is a wonderful doctor. He really cares about his patients. I would refer him to everyone!!!!

|  show details
Sep 24th, 2009

Dr Buonaspina is a wonderful doctor!!!

|  The Stephen Family  |  show details
by Dawn Stephen on Sep 23rd, 2009

My kids love Dr. B. He is all about the kids. My children are NICU babies and he did everything for me when they first came home from the hospital. He is always available for me when I have questions.

|  The Best Doctor Ever!!!!  |  show details
by Linda Canales on Aug 26th, 2008

My 5 y/o daughter was incorrectly diagnosed by another doctor with a positive TB test. After the first results, I asked the other doctor to please redo it, since she is in fact 5 and might have scratched it. The doctor refused and sent me to a Infectious Disease doctor who quickly began her on a strict 10 month regimen of medication along with B6 vitamins for her liver. I was told that failure to give her this, could cause her to get TB in her adulthood and might not survive, yet the medication might give her Chronic Liver Disease!!! So between a rock and a hard place I began her on her medicine and took her to the Lab once a month to monitor her liver function. Thankfully, I ran into Dr. Buonaspina one day and mentioned the sitaution. He asked me to make an appointment because he did not feel like she should be taking those meds. So finally, he repeated the TB test, and it was NEGATIVE!!!! I was so relieved. He is now my daughters Pediatrician and I would go around the world to see him. Thanks Dr. B!

|  THE BESTEST  |  show details
by THE LIVOTI FAMILY on Jul 15th, 2008

WE WOULD TRAVEL TO THE END OF THE EARTH FOR DR. B. HE KNOWS HIS STUFF AND IS THE BEST IN WHAT HE DOES. MY DAUGHTER WOULDN'T HAVE ANY OTHER DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!