Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)

by Jen Cerbone on Apr 20th, 2016

Love Dr. B. Has never steered me wrong in 12 years . Highly recommend !!

Patient show details Patient
by Patient on Feb 26th, 2016

He's smart but not personable at all. He doesn't shut the door, and gives u that rushed feeling. Always on the run. you scramble to get your questions out. He doesn't know your kids name or how old your kid is. In and out. Doesn't look at the charts. So as for bedside manner, it's upsetting.

Wonderful!!! show details Wonderful!!!
by Aimee on Jul 28th, 2015

Amazing doctor. Goes over and beyond office hours to treat my sons.

best Doctor show details best Doctor
by Tyesha on Dec 13th, 2014

My family and i love Dr.B, i was a patient of his when i was younger now he cares for my son and my soon be baby girl. The staff is wonderful. If you are looking for a Doctor that treat ur family as if it was their own Dr. B your man.

Amazing doctor!! show details Amazing doctor!!
Jun 25th, 2012

He is a wonderful doctor. He really cares about his patients. I would refer him to everyone!!!!

Sep 24th, 2009

Dr Buonaspina is a wonderful doctor!!!

The Stephen Family show details The Stephen Family
by Dawn Stephen on Sep 23rd, 2009

My kids love Dr. B. He is all about the kids. My children are NICU babies and he did everything for me when they first came home from the hospital. He is always available for me when I have questions.

The Best Doctor Ever!!!! show details The Best Doctor Ever!!!!
by Linda Canales on Aug 26th, 2008

My 5 y/o daughter was incorrectly diagnosed by another doctor with a positive TB test. After the first results, I asked the other doctor to please redo it, since she is in fact 5 and might have scratched it. The doctor refused and sent me to a Infectious Disease doctor who quickly began her on a strict 10 month regimen of medication along with B6 vitamins for her liver. I was told that failure to give her this, could cause her to get TB in her adulthood and might not survive, yet the medication might give her Chronic Liver Disease!!! So between a rock and a hard place I began her on her medicine and took her to the Lab once a month to monitor her liver function. Thankfully, I ran into Dr. Buonaspina one day and mentioned the sitaution. He asked me to make an appointment because he did not feel like she should be taking those meds. So finally, he repeated the TB test, and it was NEGATIVE!!!! I was so relieved. He is now my daughters Pediatrician and I would go around the world to see him. Thanks Dr. B!

THE BESTEST show details THE BESTEST
by THE LIVOTI FAMILY on Jul 15th, 2008

WE WOULD TRAVEL TO THE END OF THE EARTH FOR DR. B. HE KNOWS HIS STUFF AND IS THE BEST IN WHAT HE DOES. MY DAUGHTER WOULDN'T HAVE ANY OTHER DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!