inactive

Arthur Buonaspina MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 20th, 2016
Love Dr. B. Has never steered me wrong in 12 years . Highly recommend !!

February 26th, 2016
Patient
He's smart but not personable at all. He doesn't shut the door, and gives u that rushed feeling. Always on the run. you scramble to get your questions out. He doesn't know your kids name or how old your kid is. In and out. Doesn't look at the charts. So as for bedside manner, it's upsetting.

July 28th, 2015
Wonderful!!!
Amazing doctor. Goes over and beyond office hours to treat my sons.

December 13th, 2014
best Doctor
My family and i love Dr.B, i was a patient of his when i was younger now he cares for my son and my soon be baby girl. The staff is wonderful. If you are looking for a Doctor that treat ur family as if it was their own Dr. B your man.

June 25th, 2012
Amazing doctor!!
He is a wonderful doctor. He really cares about his patients. I would refer him to everyone!!!!

September 24th, 2009
Dr Buonaspina is a wonderful doctor!!!

September 23rd, 2009
The Stephen Family
My kids love Dr. B. He is all about the kids. My children are NICU babies and he did everything for me when they first came home from the hospital. He is always available for me when I have questions.

August 26th, 2008
The Best Doctor Ever!!!!
My 5 y/o daughter was incorrectly diagnosed by another doctor with a positive TB test. After the first results, I asked the other doctor to please redo it, since she is in fact 5 and might have scratched it. The doctor refused and sent me to a Infectious Disease doctor who quickly began her on a strict 10 month regimen of medication along with B6 vitamins for her liver. I was told that failure to give her this, could cause her to get TB in her adulthood and might not survive, yet the medication might give her Chronic Liver Disease!!! So between a rock and a hard place I began her on her medicine and took her to the Lab once a month to monitor her liver function. Thankfully, I ran into Dr. Buonaspina one day and mentioned the sitaution. He asked me to make an appointment because he did not feel like she should be taking those meds. So finally, he repeated the TB test, and it was NEGATIVE!!!! I was so relieved. He is now my daughters Pediatrician and I would go around the world to see him. Thanks Dr. B!

July 15th, 2008
THE BESTEST
WE WOULD TRAVEL TO THE END OF THE EARTH FOR DR. B. HE KNOWS HIS STUFF AND IS THE BEST IN WHAT HE DOES. MY DAUGHTER WOULDN'T HAVE ANY OTHER DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!