Dr. Arthur Buonaspina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Buonaspina?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Buonaspina?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2016

Love Dr. B. Has never steered me wrong in 12 years . Highly recommend !!

February 26th, 2016

Patient

He's smart but not personable at all. He doesn't shut the door, and gives u that rushed feeling. Always on the run. you scramble to get your questions out. He doesn't know your kids name or how old your kid is. In and out. Doesn't look at the charts. So as for bedside manner, it's upsetting.

July 29th, 2015

Wonderful!!!

Amazing doctor. Goes over and beyond office hours to treat my sons.

December 14th, 2014

best Doctor

My family and i love Dr.B, i was a patient of his when i was younger now he cares for my son and my soon be baby girl. The staff is wonderful. If you are looking for a Doctor that treat ur family as if it was their own Dr. B your man.

June 25th, 2012

Amazing doctor!!

He is a wonderful doctor. He really cares about his patients. I would refer him to everyone!!!!

September 24th, 2009

Dr Buonaspina is a wonderful doctor!!!

September 23rd, 2009

The Stephen Family

My kids love Dr. B. He is all about the kids. My children are NICU babies and he did everything for me when they first came home from the hospital. He is always available for me when I have questions.

August 26th, 2008

The Best Doctor Ever!!!!

My 5 y/o daughter was incorrectly diagnosed by another doctor with a positive TB test. After the first results, I asked the other doctor to please redo it, since she is in fact 5 and might have scratched it. The doctor refused and sent me to a Infectious Disease doctor who quickly began her on a strict 10 month regimen of medication along with B6 vitamins for her liver. I was told that failure to give her this, could cause her to get TB in her adulthood and might not survive, yet the medication might give her Chronic Liver Disease!!! So between a rock and a hard place I began her on her medicine and took her to the Lab once a month to monitor her liver function. Thankfully, I ran into Dr. Buonaspina one day and mentioned the sitaution. He asked me to make an appointment because he did not feel like she should be taking those meds. So finally, he repeated the TB test, and it was NEGATIVE!!!! I was so relieved. He is now my daughters Pediatrician and I would go around the world to see him. Thanks Dr. B!

July 16th, 2008

THE BESTEST

WE WOULD TRAVEL TO THE END OF THE EARTH FOR DR. B. HE KNOWS HIS STUFF AND IS THE BEST IN WHAT HE DOES. MY DAUGHTER WOULDN'T HAVE ANY OTHER DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!

July 1st, 2017