A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Burdine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Burdine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burdine
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burdine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Burdine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdine graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Burdine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Price Burdine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur P. Burdine practice?
- Dr. Arthur Burdine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Burdine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Orthopedic Surgeons.