Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur Fox
Dr. Arthur Fox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 65 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Fox is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Brooklyn Campus of the VA and Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Fox has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Arthur Fox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Adriana Quinones-Garcia
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Carmen Stanca
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Residency
New York, NY 0 mi8