A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Gray, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Moira C. Ariano, M.D., S.C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Cameron Gray MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur C. Gray practice?
- Dr. Arthur Gray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Gray practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL.
See Wheaton Dermatologists and Wheaton Internists.