Learn more about Dr. Arthur Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Lee, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur C Lee FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Arthur Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Cardiologists.