A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Lee, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur C Lee FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Arthur Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Cardiologists.