Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur Roberts
Dr. Arthur Roberts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO, with another office in Monument, CO. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with Penrose Community Hospital, Memorial Hospital Central and Memorial Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Roberts has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Arthur Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. William Allred
Colorado Springs, CO 0.03 mi13
Dr. Clark Jennings
Colorado Springs, CO 0.75 mi35
Dr. Kathleen Currey
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Colorado Springs, CO 0.89 mi42