A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Caire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Caire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Caire, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Caire graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Caire has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur A Caire MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur A. Caire practice?
- Dr. Arthur Caire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Caire practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Slidell, LA.
See Slidell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.