A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Caire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Caire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Caire, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Caire graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caire has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caire accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur A. Caire practice?
Dr. Arthur Caire practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Slidell, LA.
See Slidell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.