Dr. Arthur Caire MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 26th, 2013
Thank you Dr.Caire
I truly appreciate EVERYTHING Dr. Caire has done for me! I can't express how thankful I am to have him as my doctor

November 3rd, 2011
Love Dr. Caire & staff
I am high risk....Dr. Caire has taken every concern seriously and acted on it. He is up front, compassionate and really knows his stuff. Not to mention he is the only ob/gyn that didn't hurt me during an exam....7 pregnancies...lots of exams! I would recommend him to anyone. His team--same adoration.

November 2nd, 2010
Thank you Dr.Caire
Dr. Caire has taken exceptionally good care of me through good times and bad. As long as he's practicing, i'll be his patient.

September 14th, 2010
Very knowledgeable
Dr. Caire was my gyn. before he became my ob/gyn. I don't agree with everything that other reviewers have said. Dr. Caire is excellent at what he does. He has a huge practice, therefore he doesn't have time for the overdramatic, Hypochondriac, attention needing patients. He will not hold your hand and gaze into your eyes while you tell him through tear-filled eyes that you are peeing more than usual and you think u look fat. He will however, quickly discover any problem you or your unborn baby may have and fight like heck to solve it so that you can have a healthy delivery. I was a 2nd time mother with ten years in between my girls. When I came in with legitimate complaints he addressed and solved them, when i was just "pissing and moaning" he looked at me over his glasses, blew out a breath and said that is to be expected because he knew I knew better. You gotta love the man. :)I had a serious medical issue before I became pregnant and I was scared and unsure and he DID hold my hand and gaze into my eyes and assured me everything was going to be just fine and explained it all to me. He performed surgery on me and I've never been better.

June 22nd, 2010
Barbara M.
I trust him as a doctor but probably would go to someone else next time i need ob/gyn services. a little moody, somedays he is happy and talkative and the next you can barely get a word out of him. i'm not very comfortable with him. spent 2 pregnancies with him and he never even acknowledged my before my c-sections in the OR, just came straight to the table, took the baby out, maybe said "he looks good!" and walks out. kind of took away the "special" moment for me although i'm sure he's delivered thousands of babies!

June 2nd, 2009
i hear that he used to be a really good doctor but my entire pregnancy has been miserable with him as a doctor. he dosent give you enough time to ask questions and dosent offer any information.