Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

lower blepharoplasty show details lower blepharoplasty
May 15th, 2016

Very poor results. Had under eye surgery performed. There were fat pockets left in the corners of my eyes that were VERY noticible.

My mistake show details My mistake
by Kathy Mann on Aug 13th, 2015

I asked Dr. Calabretta and his staff what size I would be after a breast reduction. Would I go from a DDD to a D or C? No one would give me an answer. They all said that Dr. Calabretta would know what size I should be. "What size will I be" was my last question of Dr. Calabretta before going under for surgery. My first words after surgery were "What have you done? There's nothing left." Dr Calabretta assured me there was plenty there. I am now a B plus and have painful nipples and pain in the muscles under my arms. I also hemorrhaged so severely after surgery that I required immediate surgery that was performed by Dr. Calabretta's associate the following day. Consequently I had two general anesthesia operations within 24 hours. And for the rest of my life my breasts are too small for my frame and nipples that are stitched on with irregular, large stitches. I'm sure Dr. Calabretta is good enough for Botox injections, but I could not recommend him for anything more involved.