A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Calise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Calise is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Calise graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Calise has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. James Hospital Cathedral
- Cathedral Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Calise DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Calise practice?
- Dr. Arthur Calise has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Calise practices Emergency Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Emergency Physicians.