Dr. Arthur Cambeiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Cambeiro?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Cambeiro?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2015

Great Results

I had a great experience in the office. I could not be happier with my results

July 30th, 2015

TOP DOC

Incredible credentials and amazing patient care.

June 3rd, 2015

Top DOC

Awesome

December 20th, 2013

BOOBS

I am in the process of getting my breast enlarged surgery with in a couple of weeks. I am blessed my friend referred Dr. Cambeiro to me he is truly awesome and a genuine man. The staff is incredible nice and sincere and hurts my heart to hear the negative reviews about him and his staff.

August 25th, 2013

Not thrilled, but not upset either

The gap between my breasts is too wide. I know I had little tissue to begin with, but I think moderate plus implants could have worked better than high profile ones. I plan on seeing a different surgery to correct the large space between my boobs. I've worn Victoria's Secret push-up bras that add 2 cup sizes and my boobs still don't touch.

July 5th, 2012

Fresh Face

I have been coming here for years for BOTOX and Juvederm, but it was time to take the plung and get a face lift. I knew he was the perfect Doc because he always did a great job with my BOTOX. Well my face looks refreshed. I'm NOT "over pulled" or stretched. It looks very natural and i look 10 years younger. I know he is known as the breast DOC in Las Vegas (he fixed my breats too, and they look amazing!!) but when you are skilled your skilled. If you want a natural face lift go see him. I am taking time out of my day to write this review because he is truly one of the best and cares about all his patients!

July 3rd, 2012

Very satisfied with my experience

I know that most people go to Dr. Cambeiro to get breast enlarged but I went to the doctor to get my implants removed. After 16 years, one of my saline implants started to leak and I decided to just remove them rather than to get them replaced. I could have easily been talked into replacing them but in the course of my conversation with the Dr. Cambeiro he realized that my real desire was to have them removed. It was important to me on many different levels, for many different reasons, none of which I really explained but it was enough that it was what I wanted, although I know it's traditionally less hassle(and more profitable) for the surgeon if implants are replaced rather than just removed. It just wasn't an issue with Dr. Cambeiro. Since one of my breasts was already deflated, we kind of knew what my breasts would look like once the implants were removed but he explained that it might be difficult at first - that I might love the results or I might wish I had the implants back...I love the results. I guess the bottom line is - Dr. Cambeiro to me seems like a very decent, sincere,low-keyed,calm, competent, surgeon. If you're looking for a televangelist or car salesman type, then you might want to go somewhere else. If you want kind, honest input and a great outcome as the result of using a skilled surgeon then you should consider Dr. Cambeiro.

May 4th, 2012

Mommy Makeover

Yes,, I am posting a review because my experience was so good. I cannot believe how comfortable he made me feel undressing in front of him. i thought it would be odd, but his confidence and detailed decryption before the examination put you at ease. i got exactly what i wanted and recovered very quickly. Thank you Thank you Thank you. You have made me so happy. The result are outstanding and would recommend Dr. Cambeiro to anyone that i talk to about his work he did to me.

September 22nd, 2010

TOP DOC

Love him! Love him! Love him! What more do I need to say. He was so informative, caring, compassionate and artistic. His offcie staff was also so caring (which is hard to find). My breasts and tummy tuck are awesome. I have back my self esteem and flair! I would refer anyone to him.

July 22nd, 2010

Definately the "Boob doctor of Vegas"

I have heard from multiple people that he is the "boob doctor of Vegas" and they were abosulutely correct. I love my breasts. Dr. Cambeiro is the best. He is so personal and artistic with his approaches. He takes the time to listen to you and then gives you the best breasts in vegas.

December 30th, 2016