A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Canario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Canario is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Canario, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Canario graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Canario has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Canario MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Canario practice?
- Dr. Arthur Canario has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Canario practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons.