A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Caputo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Caputo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caputo
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Caputo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caputo graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Caputo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Western New York Medical Center - Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Francis Caputo MD is a male General Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur F. Caputo practice?
- Dr. Arthur Caputo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Caputo practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Buffalo Primary Care Doctors and Buffalo Internists.