A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Caputo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Caputo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caputo
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caputo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caputo graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Caputo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Western New York Medical Center - Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Francis Caputo MD is a male General Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur F. Caputo practice?
- Dr. Arthur Caputo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Caputo practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Buffalo Primary Care Doctors and Buffalo Internists.