A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Castagno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Castagno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Castagno, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Castagno graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castagno has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Alphonso Castagno MD is a male Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur A. Castagno practice?
- Dr. Arthur Castagno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Castagno practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA.
See Everett Radiologists.