Dr. Arthur Charmatz Is this you?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 5th, 2009

Wonderful Doc, But Be Prepared to Wait

I don't see him when I really need to at times, simply because I just can't take several hours off work for a Doctor Visit. BUT - the reason for the wait times is that he spends time with you; as much time as you need. I've talked with him for over 30 minutes before. Diagnosing a problem? Just mention a couple of symtoms, and he will usually peg it right away. All in all - the best Doc I've ever had; if only I had the time to see him. (Oh - and some of the worst jokes you've ever heard.)

August 9th, 2014