A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Chavason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Chavason is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chavason
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chavason Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Chavason, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chavason graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chavason has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Green Oaks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Arrit Chavason MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arthur A. Chavason practice?
- Dr. Arthur Chavason has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Chavason practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.