Dr. Arthur Chavason Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Chavason?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Chavason?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 13th, 2016

Outstanding. Extremely helped me. Very kind, caring and takes Patiences serious and with respect. Been a Life Saver to me. Defindly would remmend to family, friends and to all...

May 19th, 2016

Great doctor...takes time to understand issues.

October 17th, 2015

Great patient care

Over the course of many years I've seen several doctors. Dr. Chavason is by far the best one I've seen. Anyone that is considering seeing him should make an appointment for the following reasons: 1) he has a great laid back 'bedside' manner; 2) his ability to relate to clients of diverse backgrounds and ages; and 3) professionalism without the cliches of psychiatry. Dr. Chavason is good at listening to me and he's taken in information I provide and made recommendations and adjustments that meet my needs. He isn't just another psychiatrist who is getting through as many patients as he can in a day. Dr. Chavason has many clients which is evidenced by the only odd thing that he occasionally has to respond to being being beeped mid session to help provide instructions or answers nurses have regarding other patients. Not ideal but you also don't want a new doctor who has very few patients and is learning as they go. Dr. Chavason is unique because he doesn't just through medicine at you like other psychiatrists. There is the normal trial of meds to see what works, but he carefully tailors the choices he makes to focus on getting it right the first time and if the medicine isn't right he makes proper changes. He's not stuffy, or stuck in old psychiatry ruts like many I've seen. He's personable, thoughtful, and can be funny while also professional. That's a unique balance I appreciate. You never know what your getting with a new doctor, it's often insurance based. I do not know him outside of his office so this long review is genuine. We aren't friends but he makes me feel like we are with the level of care I've received. He treats me like a person,not a patient. I've seen him for about a year now and am grateful to have a doctor who's helped me get better. No doctor can magically end decades of depression but Dr. Chavason has actively engaged in finding ways to make my mood, feeling, and quality of life better. He's someone I highly recommend to friends others.

March 4th, 2015

the best!

The first day I woke up at Oaks hospital, scared to death, then at my door was this doctor with a big smile and genuine kindness and concern assuring me I will be fine..Dr Chavison listenens and is very considerate unlike most doctors are. Also, he is very smart, knowing what medicine would work best and now has really done wonders for me . l recommend doctor Chavison over any Dr. in the Dallas area hands down, he is the best!

October 29th, 2014

Dr. Chavason

Dr. Chavason has been the best psychiatrist that I have ever seen. He is very professional and has a great attitude towards his patients. I struggled when I found out my diagnosis, but he reassured me and made me feel better about my problem. Dr. Chavason is wonderful and anyone would be delighted to have him as their doctor. Wreck 'em Tech!

February 27th, 2014

insensitive

Very unprofessional and insensitive when speaking to patients.

July 18th, 2013

Marvelous.. Splenderous...

...that's how I felt all the time. I was so excited going to my appointments. I always felt stress free...no pressure whatsoever. I miss... Miss Pat. She is a remarkable lady that loves cats and the people she helps and works with. I miss them both very much. I wish them the very best and specially their families. God bless you! .. and yes thanks for always remembering to reach out your hands and help me when I have been in another state and never got tired of talking for me to my new psyquiatrist and helped with my records...etc. I remember moving when in Texas and always reselecting you guys over and over again! Thanks for being you guys.. you are the best. ♥★:-)

February 1st, 2016