A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Chin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Sharon Hospital
- Sharon Hospital, Sharon CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Eugene Chin MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur E. Chin practice?
- Dr. Arthur Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Chin practices Internal Medicine near Sharon, CT.
See Sharon Internists.