A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Chou is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chou
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chou Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Chou, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Yu-Hsin Chou MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Y. Chou practice?
- Dr. Arthur Chou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Chou practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Psychiatrists and Redondo Beach Child Psychiatrists.