Urologists

Urology Associates
595 Shrewsbury Ave
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
732-741-5923
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  making appt  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2014

not easy, waited long before some one picked up phone and before you can get any information you have to go through 20 question about what kind of insurance you have.

|  The Best!  |  show details
by Patty on Feb 27th, 2014

So kind, compassionate and attentive, I couldn't believe it! He spent time with me because he cared. He referred me to the perfect oncologist for my situation. He called me personally when he hadn't seen me for a while, just to make sure I would be in soon for follow up. I will never forget how he treated me. Oh, and for that patient who had a bad experience with the staff - ARE YOU KIDDING?? Each and every one was wonderful! I can't say enough about these people.

|  Great bedside manner!  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2013

Dr. Christiano has the best bedside manner I have ever come across. He is friendly, kind, and perseptive and understands the delicate nature of his job. Be prepared to wait a long time in the waiting room and the office staff always seems mixed up, but I put up with that because he is really the best.

|  Decent Doctor, Horrible Staff  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2013

Dr. Christiano is a good Dr. if you can actually get to see him. He spends time with you and is well versed in his field. However, his staff is abysmal. Rude, short, almost mean-spirited in every sense of the way are a few of the adjectives I would use to describe them. And don't expect a call back from the Dr. either. That would be unheard of.

|  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

the staff was terrible and rude overworked and not enough people working the office manager should be fired!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

The office has a long wait at times, but it is well worth waiting to see him. He is very caring and understanding and has a great "bedside" manner about him. He explained my problem to me, and was very patient in helping me understand the options available to me. I would recommend him to everyone having a urological problem!

|  bRIAN  |  show details
by Brian on Oct 29th, 2009

This doctor is outstanding and a very kind man.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Tom on May 1st, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr Christiano for about 8 years. He's a tremendous doctor! His professionalism, knowledge, yet friendly manner is beyond compare. I wish I could have him as my primary doctor!

|  show details
Apr 16th, 2008

He is currently treating my husband and is absolutely wonderful. He takes all the time you need to make you feel comfortable even if you ask alot of questions and he gives you honest and straight forward answers. I would reccomend him to anyone . . you wont be disappointed.