A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Collins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur G. Collins practice?
Dr. Arthur Collins practices Otolaryngology, Otology, General Practice, Family Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists, Los Angeles General Practitioners, Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons, and Los Angeles Surgeons.