A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Collins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Grover Collins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Arthur G. Collins practice?
- Dr. Arthur Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Collins practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.