A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Collins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Grover Collins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Arthur G. Collins practice?
- Dr. Arthur Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Collins practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.