Overall Review

3.6

August 18th, 2016
Very easy to communicate with and takes the time with you.

November 25th, 2015
Doctor only intersted in upselling you and making $$$
This doctor was extremely pushy in tryin to get me to take very strong medication for my acne. I had to repeatedly tell him no for him to finally stop insisting but not before he pushed me to buy a $60 cream they sell and he also tried to get me to do LED therapy with a cost of $500 and was very agitated when I told him I could not afford that. He was only interested in making me spend money or take pills. A week passes by and when I go to take one of the prescriptions to the pharmacy I realize I have lost it. I call the office and speak to his nurse requesting them to phone it in and she tells me that after speaking with the doctor he doesn't feel "comfortable" phoning it in and I would need to go in again to see him for him to write a prescription. Basically holding my prescription hostage until I go in and he can bill my insurance and get more $$. His brazen greed was shocking and I have never seen a doctor behave this way. Needless to say, I never saw him again.

April 23rd, 2015
I was impressed with Dr. Colsky, and his Staff was very friendly and accomodating. I felt at ease and that I was in caring and competent hands. I haven't received a diagnosis so I could not rate it.

April 6th, 2013
Wait for the Best
If I did have to wait hours which I have not had to do, the wait is worth it! Dr Kolsky is a caring, kind, thorough doctor who follows through with his patients. His examinations are careful and he does not rush through them. His staff has been nice and cheerful. I would recommend them to any family or friends ...everyone should get skin cancer screenings!!!

August 20th, 2012
One of the Best
Dr Colsky is a marvelous doctor. Very knowledgeable, patient and very through. He provides superb medical care. He is always willing to go the extra mile for his patients. I recommend him without hesitation.

June 26th, 2012
terrible experience + rude
waited for over 1hr and 20mins... I even called prior to arriving to make sure doctor was running on time. They were rude and NOT understanding of time... "My time is more important than yours." That's verbatim. I left disgusted and upset. Do not recommend to anyone.

February 22nd, 2011
Most thorough Dermatologist
Dr. Colsky was the most thorough Dermatologist I have every seen. I was very impressed by his examination and time that he took with me. I highly recommend Dr. Colsky to anyone that I know.