Dermatologists
6280 SW 72nd St
Suite 500
Miami, FL 33143
305-740-6181
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Wait for the Best  |  show details
by Norma Jennings on Apr 6th, 2013

If I did have to wait hours which I have not had to do, the wait is worth it! Dr Kolsky is a caring, kind, thorough doctor who follows through with his patients. His examinations are careful and he does not rush through them. His staff has been nice and cheerful. I would recommend them to any family or friends ...everyone should get skin cancer screenings!!!

|  One of the Best  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

Dr Colsky is a marvelous doctor. Very knowledgeable, patient and very through. He provides superb medical care. He is always willing to go the extra mile for his patients. I recommend him without hesitation.

|  terrible experience rude  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

waited for over 1hr and 20mins... I even called prior to arriving to make sure doctor was running on time. They were rude and NOT understanding of time... "My time is more important than yours." That's verbatim. I left disgusted and upset. Do not recommend to anyone.

|  Most thorough Dermatologist  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

Dr. Colsky was the most thorough Dermatologist I have every seen. I was very impressed by his examination and time that he took with me. I highly recommend Dr. Colsky to anyone that I know.